Sign in to follow this  
flexnfx

PPR - Houshmandzadeh or Armstrong

I'm in a 32 team PPR/IDP league and with byes - It's really come to this for me. Which desperation player would you go with?

1. Hoozyermama against a hideous Vike's pass defense (No Ford...will Carson and Housch rediscover Cincy Magic?)

2. Anthony Armstrong....He's the last WR standing in Washington and had some pretty big #s last year

Leave a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks!! :doublethumbsup:

For those I would roll with Housch.

Thanks for the reply to my topic.

Good Luck!

Houshmandzadeh if it has to be one of those two. I am from Oakland and with MDC out and M.Bush doing so well ,there is a lot of talk these week about Twain Jones getting more touches as a change of pace back. He is lighting fast and could have major up side....just a thought

Thats a tough call. It seems like Moore is the only guy catching the ball in Oakland. Yeah Ford is out but look what happened to Heyward Bay. They guy was playing extremely well and Carson Palmer came in and he hasn't seen a ball in two weeks. As for Armstrong the only way Washington does anything is passing on Dallas but I still don't like him. Go with Housh and hope Palmer looks his way instead of just Moore.

Thanks for mine!