My choice of Dez, Vincent Jackson or Greg Jennings

for McFadden.

My team (not so good but still inthe hunt for a playoff, 1 game back):

QB - Rogers

RB - McFadden, Greene, D. Thomas, Battle, Lance Ball

WR - Cruz, M Williams, P Harvin, James Jones, E Bennett

TE - Finley

Cundiff, NYJets

Obvioulsy leaves me a bit short at RB, though I can pick up Obg this week. I'm 1 game back and only 20 points behind in my division so still have a chance at the playoffs. Would you pull the trigger to improve the WR position, or Hope that McFadden gets back on the field in the next couple of weeks.

THanks and leave me yours...

I'm a McFadden owner in one league and I feel that if Bush remains healthy then McFadden is probably going to get 15 touches (including receptions) and no goal line work when he returns. I'm also beginning to get worried that it will still be a while before he finally does return. The problem is that it doesn't leave you with a solid number 1 RB. If you're cool with that and think Greene and Obg are enough to win you a playoff game...then I think Jennings could be worth the risk.

I didn't copy the link but if you wanted to help me out with mine I would appreciate it.

Big Risk. It probably will help your team in the short term, and that is what matters for you now. Also, there's no guarantee that when Mcfadden comes back (week 13 or 14 or 15...) that he will even be a 20+ carry back. Bush has done too well to not get at least 8-10 carries.

If you think it means getting in the playoffs, then I would do it. I lean slightly to Jackson over Jennings

Any opinion on mine...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=396233

vjax is hit or miss. Jennings is consistant with regular huge games. I'd go Jennings.

see mine: seh2000

I just traded Mcfadden away for Michal Bush last week. Guy thinks Mcfadden will be huge in the playoff's and I am less optimistic on that. I would go for Jennings or VJax. Jennings is more consistent scoring around 12-16 while VJax can screw you with a 4 point week but then give you 25 the following. If you can afford the gamble go with VJax if you must win go with Jennings