Sign in to follow this  
NYGfan8092

Roster battered, please help for week 2 of playoffs

I lost FJax before Thanksgiving which was a huge blow, and now I lost Greg Jennings this past week. Amazingly, I won a playoff game and now I'm in the semi-finals. Unfortunately I'm up against the guy who has Rodgers and went 13-1 in our league. Here's what I'm left with and thinking of starting:

STARTING:

QB - Flacco - iffy matchup against the Chargers in San Diego

RB - Rice - ^ basically the same as above

RB - Donald Brown - I like this matchup because they seem to play better at home and apparently Caldwell will be fired if they finish 0-16 so hopefully that inspires them to play well

WR - Fitzgerald - Nice matchup against a bad Cleveland D in my opinion. With Kolb hurt again that leaves Skelton who seems to find him pretty easily

WR - Manningham - He got some targets last week and I think Wash's D will key on on Nicks, leaving Manningham open. This is tough because the Giants may go back to Cruz at #2.

TE - Gresham. No other real good options on the WW other than Jake Ballard who I don't like as much as Gresham for targets.

DEF - Miami - Like the matchup against a weak Buffalo offense lately, the only thing that scares me is that they're in Buffalo, and Fitzpatrick was recently under scrutiny, so he may have a huge game.

ST - Houston. They've been consistent all year and their kicker doesn't miss too often, plus they get some good kickoff return yards and punts inside the 20.

BENCH:

QB - Sanchez. Bad matchup against Philly I think. Always dangerous playing IN Philly is my thought

WR - Titus young. WW pickup this week in case I wanted to go 3 receivers and sit Brown. Debating this with the Lions matchup against Oakland

DEF - Eagles. Don't really like the matchup against the Jets

DEF - Jags. Don't really like the matchup IN Atlanta either

ST - Miami. Would rather go with Houston since they have a backup QB and may settle for FG's more often. They've been great all year.

Your thoughts? Leave a link and I'll respond to yours.