Sign in to follow this  
caliente12

Lost Demarco?

Do the jets use the screen pass often enough to have him be a viable RB2?

Just lost Demarco, I have to run with CJ as RB1. Hunter, L. Ball, M. Ingram, K bell. Basically scooped up all the available (upside) backup RB in a 12 team league.

Would you run with LT against the eagles? or one of these other clowns if you had such a horrid option.

Do the jets use the screen pass often enough to have him be a viable RB2?

Just lost Demarco, I have to run with CJ as RB1. Hunter, L. Ball, M. Ingram, K bell. Basically scooped up all the available (upside) backup RB in a 12 team league.

Would you run with LT against the eagles? or one of these other clowns if you had such a horrid option.

I'm in the same boat. Have Rice as my #1 and McFadden and Daniel Thomas just sitting there. Have lost every other RB to injury. Someone just dropped Pierre Thomas so I think I'm rolling with him but before that I would have started LT, Bell or Hunter. Ingram is most likely out this week.

I'm in the same boat. Have Rice as my #1 and McFadden and Daniel Thomas just sitting there. Have lost every other RB to injury. Someone just dropped Pierre Thomas so I think I'm rolling with him but before that I would have started LT, Bell or Hunter. Ingram is most likely out this week.

I don't even have that luxury for P. Thomas. Everyone stocked themselves with RBs. Those are the only ones left. How about C. Ivory?