Sign in to follow this  
DonkeyPunch55

Do I bench these two #1's?

Am I crazy to be benching Calvin Johnson for Demaryius Moore? I'm leaning towards the hot hand vs a weak pats passing D, but Megatron on my bench just does not look right, but then again he hasn't looked right in a few weeks. I have Stafford for QB, so if he has a huge game I still somewhat benefit.

Also, would you play the Cards Defense verse the Browns or the Ravens Defense vs the Chargers at home?

Sorry, I meant Demaryius Thomas and I was questioning it after he got a total of 9 points in two weeks and was barely getting any looks. I ended up benching both Calvin and the Ravens and still won, although it was a little closer than I wanted. I had a big lead from the week prior (2 week elimination) and just needed to be conservative. I was playing Stafford so I still benefited, however, i was worried if Detroit layed an egg I'd be screwed on two players, so I hedged it. I didn't go into account him going off for 35 points (who did), but figured at best 10-15 and figured Thomas was a cinch to get that and he did. On to the next round and he surely won't be benched for the rest of the year.