Sign in to follow this  
cardsramsfan

$$ keeper league with one opening

I just had an owner quit in my money league and am looking for a replacement. We are heading into our 3rd season.

The league is 12 team / 2 division and is hosted on fleaflicker.com. THe annual entry fee is $ 60, keepers cost $ 10 each with a max of three. Transactions are all $ 1 each. All money collected through out the year is paid out 100% and is held at leaguesafe.

Payouts

(1) League Champ--$300

(2) League runner up--$125

(3) Division champ (2)--$70

(4) Toilet Bowl winner--$25

(5)Regular season weekly point leader (13)--$10

That makes up the money from the entry fee.

Then comes the bonus pot that comes from keeper / transactions fee money, which should be quite a lot. Of that money?.

$ 25 to each of the championship playoff teams. (6)

$ 60 to the 3rd place team

Then the remained of the ?bonus pot? money will be divided between the league champ and runner up. 75 / 25

There are 2 drafts, a keeper draft and the annual draft. The max players a team can keep is 3, any team keeping less then 3 will take part in the keeper draft, which is held a couple weeks before the annual draft. The annual draft is live and will be on the fleaflicker site.

About the open team

they hold the # 5 pick in the draft(s) and most notable players that can be kept are Matt Forte, Maurice Jones-Drew, Roddy White, Stevie Johnson, and A. Gates

Any questions or interest please let me know ASAP. I would like to get this filled in the next couple days. Email me at tmfran@hotmail.com

thanks

toby