Sign in to follow this  
Gelucy44

Who to keep?

I can keep up to 5 players next season, but I want to keep almost everyone. Help me narrow it down. Auction draft. PPR.

M. Stafford - $9

D. Bryant - $24

J. Nelson - $1

T. Young - $1

D. Heyward-Bay - $1

D. Murray - $31

B. Wells - $22

M. Lynch - $15

J. Stewart - $12

W. McGahee - $4

D. Carter - $1

Ryan Williams - $1

A. Hernandez - $4

L. Kendricks - $1

I'm thinking Stafford, Jordy and Hernandez are no-brainers, but I am stuck on the two. My gut says Lynch and Dez, but McGahee at $4 is enticing, as is J.Stew.

Please help.

I can keep up to 5 players next season, but I want to keep almost everyone. Help me narrow it down. Auction draft. PPR.

M. Stafford - $9

D. Bryant - $24

J. Nelson - $1

T. Young - $1

D. Heyward-Bay - $1

D. Murray - $31

B. Wells - $22

M. Lynch - $15

J. Stewart - $12

W. McGahee - $4

D. Carter - $1

Ryan Williams - $1

A. Hernandez - $4

L. Kendricks - $1

I'm thinking Stafford, Jordy and Hernandez are no-brainers, but I am stuck on the two. My gut says Lynch and Dez, but McGahee at $4 is enticing, as is J.Stew.

Please help.

I agree that Stafford, Jordy, and Hernandez are givens. I think considering the other options, Marshawn Lynch is a given as well at a very nice price. Your 5th choice is tough. Depending on who everyone else is keeping, I might lock up Demarco Murray and have a nice RB combo of Lynch/Murray. Murray would probably go easily for $40+ in your draft once you factor in inflation.

If some of the top RB's are going to be available in the draft, then maybe I throw Murray back and spend big on a Rice, McCoy, Foster, or Mathews in the draft. If that is the case, I'd probably keep DHB for $1 as my 5th keeper. McGahee at $4 isn't bad as a RB3 or RB4, but I really dislike him in PPR leagues since he offers very little in the passing game.

but McGahee at $4 is enticing

Keep in mind that McGahee was the focal point of an offense that relied on the run more than any other team in the league last year. This was not because of how good he was, but because of the complete lack of talent behind him on the depth chart, and a HC that had no confidence in his QB. With Manning comes a whole new game plan, one that surely will mean less touches for Willis. Is he worth $4? That's for you to decide, but I wouldn't expect numbers from him like you got last season.