Sign in to follow this  
tdcman1

Best keeper of these 3

I can keep 1 in a 1/2 ppr league. Peterson,Sproles,V. Cruz. TIA

Cruz is the safest, Peterson may take a while to get back to full form if he ever does. Sproles will be easy to redraft. Cruz may not repeat last season, but he is looking to be the go to guy in NYG with Nicks constantly banged up.

Sproles is better value than Cruz. AP and Sproles are going in similar spots, but I think Sproles is a lot safer this year.

Probably go with Sproles. He won't make it back to me b/c of my location. Might be able to get Cruz again in draft. AP has been my keeper as I drafted him as a rookie but I think it's time to part ways. No OL past few years or QB since he's been in league except that one good Favre year. Too much risk with AP

I have Sproles in my .5 PPR league, however we also have return yards. Sproles is money.. I doubt he will be around later. AP is hurt therefore no use in keeping him and I think VCruz wont have the same kind of year as last year. Good luck!

I can keep 1 in a 1/2 ppr league. Peterson,Sproles,V. Cruz. TIA

My rule of thumb has always been to lean towards running back when you cant decide...This especially the way I would lean in this draft with WR's being more plentiful and running backs being prized property..SPROLES