Sign in to follow this  
bvick

Help drafting a WR

HEYOH!

I have the first pick in my keeper draft (we kept 3 players). First thing is that each catch is .5 of a point, 1 pt per 10 yds, 6 for td. However, we have return yards, 1 pt for every 20 yds.

What WR should I draft first?

V Cruz

B Marshall

Julio Jones

Andre Johnson

AJ Green

Nicks

G Jennings

P Harvin

Any help would be appreciated.

It would be very hard to pass on Julio, but I think I'd go with Harvin based on the KR yardage points. He has all the potential to be a top WR, and you get rushing/return yards. Last year he totaled 1832 all purpose yards, 520 were from KR, so that's worth 260 receiving yards. That's the equivalent of 1572 yards. That's hard to beat. You may even be able to get him a round later than the other guys, so maybe you could grab 2 of them.

Take a look at what he did the last 7 weeks of 2011, when the MN coaching staff finally realized how good he was...

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/players/11022/Percy_Harvin

It would be very hard to pass on Julio, but I think I'd go with Harvin based on the KR yardage points. He has all the potential to be a top WR, and you get rushing/return yards. Last year he totaled 1832 all purpose yards, 520 were from KR, so that's worth 260 receiving yards. That's the equivalent of 1572 yards. That's hard to beat. You may even be able to get him a round later than the other guys, so maybe you could grab 2 of them.

Take a look at what he did the last 7 weeks of 2011, when the MN coaching staff finally realized how good he was...

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/players/11022/Percy_Harvin

Essientally, I have the 1st pick and the 5th pick...so I was thinking AJ Green but again I think he will draw a lot of double teams. JJ was my second pick, I think he will blow up this year. THen as my next pick grab harvin... THANKS!