Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo Rob

Adrian Peterson for Julio Jones?

I ended up going RB/RB/RB in my draft last night and ended with Foster, Adrian Peterson, and Demarco Murray.

I feel because of this my WR's are weak with Percy Harvin, Antonio Brown, Boldin, and Malcolm Floyd.

I was already messing with the Julio Jones owner about working a deal because hes weak at RB and he seeemed in love with AP. While i couldn't pass him up as my RB2/3 I dont see him having a huge year after that bad injury last year.

Would you trade Adrian Peterson for Julio Jones?

The rest of my team is

Matt Ryan

Ryan Fitz

Foster

AP

Demarco Murray

Ben Tate

Toby Gerhart

Kendal Hunter

Percy Harvin

A. Brown

Boldin

Floyd

I would definitely do this. It's a bit of a perfect storm for you. Peterson is coming off a serious injury. Jones is a rising star that many think will outscore Roddy White this year. Also, you're right, you really need at least one legit starter at WR. After that though, you may want to pick up a backup at RB. Tate gives you insurance if Foster goes down, but if Murray goes down you don't have much. Plus there are the bye weeks to consider. You may be able to sell Boldin or Floyd to someone on name value for a Donald Brown/DeAngelo Williams/Kevin Smith type of back. Once you had Jones you wouldn't be losing too much by moving one of those and it would give you some peace of mind, and some options once the byes kick in.

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404454

Thanks in advance and good luck!