Sign in to follow this  
pageffplayer

Roster Help

Ok so I am in a 8 team league ppr idp, we start 1qb,3wr,2rb,3flex,4def,k.

Josh Freeman

Ray Rice

Matt Forte

Chris Johnson

Doug Martin

Darren Mcfadden

Issac redman

AJ Green

Roddy White

Brandon Lloyd

Julio Jones

Stevie Johnson

Desean Jackson

Dwayne Bowe

Jared Cook

Patrick Willis

D Qwell Jackson

Jared Mayo

Sean Weatherspoon

Mason Crosby

How did I do? and who should i trade for te/qb help there is not much left on waiver

Josh Freeman could single-handedly sink your season. You at least need a back up here.

One team has Breeze and Brady, but how much do I offer for one of them?

Josh Freeman could single-handedly sink your season. You at least need a back up here.

Best people left on the wire is Fitz and Dalton after that it is what I can trade for

Best people left on the wire is Fitz and Dalton after that it is what I can trade for

It's an 8 team league, how many QB's were drafted? You crushed WR and RB, and sucked it up big time at QB and TE. I'd start trying to balance out that roster. Graham is a good start.

It's an 8 team league, how many QB's were drafted? You crushed WR and RB, and sucked it up big time at QB and TE. I'd start trying to balance out that roster. Graham is a good start.

lol 18 very strange draft everyone went qb early so I thought it would ok to wait, but then went qb hard again leaving me with nothing at that position, but it is how I stacked rb/wr.

Plus I think as long as cook gets something every week other positions can carry the lose, but I def need a qb

Yes you do. You have the pieces in RB to get one and I think you have to. Otherwise nice team.