QB- Tom Brady

RB- Darren Sproles

RB- Fred Jackson

WR- Hakeem Nicks

WR- Dwayne Bowe

TE- Vernon Davis

K- Jason Hanson

D- Cincinnati

Bench (can start one as flex at either RB or WR)

RB- Peyton Hillis

RB- Michael Bush

RB- Toby Gerhart

RB- Felix Jones

WR- Robert Meachem

WR- Danny Amendola

WR- Santonio Holmes

QB- Philip Rivers

Your team looks pretty decent. Obviously Brady is a stud. You're running backs are solid especially in a PPR as long as Jackson stays healthy since both him and Sproles are pretty involved in the passing game. As far as backup RBs go I like Hillis to get you close to double digit touchdowns and over 800 yards and if Charles gets hurt again he becomes a starter immediately. I'm not crazy about your WR. Nicks and Bowe are solid but I'm not a big Meachem fan and then Amendola and Holmes are sub-par. I think you could upgrade your WR though if you traded Rivers. Rivers is a top 10 QB but more then likely you will start Brady every game. Instead of using Rivers just one week (during Brady's bye) I would trade Rivers for some WR depth. Chances are one of the teams in your league could use Rivers and would be willing to part with him for a pretty good WR. This would allow you to upgrade your WR while not sacrificing much since Brady will start anyways. Then during the bye just pick up a spot starter off the waiver for a week.

i'm not in love with your running backs, but you have loads of depth. with a little luck, you could have a lot of those backups starting for portions of the season.

QB: Brady(A+) / Rivers(A+)

RB: Jackson/Sproles (very good for PPR league) / backups are ok

WR: Nicks/Bowe (solid starters) / Meachem/Holmes/Amendola(good back ups)

TE: Davis (solid)

K: Hanson (solid)

D: Cincinnati (just pick up best match up D weekly)

Your team looks really good, if I were you I'd find a team in your league that needs a solid starting QB and trade Rivers to try and improve your team...maybe a more solid

RB than Sproles due the Thomas/Sproles/Ingram splitting the carries in New Orleans.