Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

Fair Trade

My team in my 14 team league is very weak at QB. My two QB's are Josh Freeman and Joe Flacco. It was a keeper league and 9 QB's were kept by teams so there weren't that many good ones to begin with. We only technically need 1 RB to start and I have Arian Foster. The other spot is a RB/WR flex with two WR starters also. I drafted Ryan Mathews as that flex player. The trade I proposed is Josh Freeman and Ryan Mathews for Peyton Hillis and Matt Ryan. That would make my starters normally. Is this a good trade if the guy accepts?

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Arian Foster

RB/WR: Peyton Hillis

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Demaryius Thomas

TE: Vernon Davis

K: Dan Bailey

DEF: 49ers

My team in my 14 team league is very weak at QB. My two QB's are Josh Freeman and Joe Flacco. It was a keeper league and 9 QB's were kept by teams so there weren't that many good ones to begin with. We only technically need 1 RB to start and I have Arian Foster. The other spot is a RB/WR flex with two WR starters also. I drafted Ryan Mathews as that flex player. The trade I proposed is Josh Freeman and Ryan Mathews for Peyton Hillis and Matt Ryan. That would make my starters normally. Is this a good trade if the guy accepts?

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Arian Foster

RB/WR: Peyton Hillis

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Demaryius Thomas

TE: Vernon Davis

K: Dan Bailey

DEF: 49ers

I think that I might rather have Mathews there. What other rb's or wr's do you have for that flex? If you have some more depth, then I would think about it. I think Flacco/ Freeman will be an alright combo playing the matchups.

@FFootballBros

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=405427

I think Mathews is too much to give up here. The difference between Mathews and Hillis is greater than the difference between Ryan and Flacco/Freeman in my opinion.