Sign in to follow this  
Militia

strategy help....

8 team, standard yahoo plus ppr, start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1flex, 1te, 1k, 1def. We keep 4 players (keepers must be turned in at end of season. )

I kept:

Qb: Matthew stafford

Rb: Maurice Jones drew

Wr: hakeem nicks

Wr: mike Wallace

Came in last, have first overall pick.

As u can see 2 of my players are holding out, could really use a rb first round.... But some dude kept cam newton and dropped Aaron rodgers. So rodgers sits there for me, and he outscored every player in our prayer last year. But I have stafford who I really like. I hate to pass on maybe the best player in FF. Rbs that are available are

Demarco Murray, Adrian Peterson, Trent Richardson, marshawn Lynch, darren sproles.

If I take rodgers ny qbs are Freaking awesome, but the rest of my team suffers.

I don't just love any of the rbs available, and if I went with rodgers I could end up with gore and turner in the 2nd and 3rd.

What do I do??

Please advise and leave a link!

Draft is at noon cst

just a quick reply.

i would go with best player available, which is a. rogers. that leaves stafford as possible trade on one of the rbs you listed, but be cautious of a. peterson. stafford will be better that three of the teams qbs. you could take jennings as a fill in for mdj. i think turner will be ok but be sure to get j rodgers as insurance.

good luck,

denzer

just a quick reply.

i would go with best player available, which is a. rogers. that leaves stafford as possible trade on one of the rbs you listed, but be cautious of a. peterson. stafford will be better that three of the teams qbs. you could take jennings as a fill in for mdj. i think turner will be ok but be sure to get j rodgers as insurance.

good luck,

denzer

thank you!!! i almost feel i have to take rogers.... any more opinions?

Maybe you can offer either Stafford or Rogers(or the first draft pick) as trade bait for a runningback before the draft.

Maybe you can offer either Stafford or Rogers(or the first draft pick) as trade bait for a runningback before the draft.

I have been working on that, but were getting to the last minute and no takers. Closest thing I have to a "maybe" isn't even a RB. It's swapping 1st rounders (he have 6th overall), and I also get Greg Jennings. I would take that, but it doesn't help me the way I'd like.