Sign in to follow this  
Grupp

$55 12 Team ESPN PPR Total Points League. Draft Sept 5th @ 6PM ET

Hey everyone, I started a Total Points League and looking for new owners to fill it ASAP. The goal is to simply outscore everyone else by the end of the season. No Head to Head matchups, no playoffs and the league runs all the way through until the end of the NFL season. So just to be clear, we play from week 1, all the way through week 17.

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize and a weekly prize awarded to the team that scores the most points each week. So even if it's late in the season and you are out of contention for the top 3 prizes, you can still win some loot all the way through week 17.

Each team will have 18 man rosters. We will start 11 players per week and have 3 flex options to allow us total flexibility of our starting lineups. So if you want to play the Run & Gun, Ground & Pound, 2-3 TE sets, 5-WR Sets or RBBC/Run Heavy, you'll be able to do so.

I'm confident the League will be filled before the scheduled draft. I just created it today (Tues) so some still have yet to accept their invites. I know 4 others that are definitely in and will be paid in full before the draft, so we only need about 4-5 team owners. If you know anyone that may be interested, please pass this along to them. If for any reason we don't fill in time, I will contact League Safe immediately to cancel the league and everyone will be refunded within 24 hours.

League Name: Total Flex

Host Site: ESPN

League Scoring and Settings: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1192570

Teams: 12

Type: Redraft, PPR, Total Points, Decimal/Fractional Scoring, 11 Starters, 6 Bench (listed below)

Draft Time: Wednesday, Sept. 5th, 6:00 PM Eastern Time. This will last roughly 1.5 hours, so we will have plenty of time to set our starting lineups before the 8:30 PM ET Season Opener.

Draft Type: Snake draft, 18 rounds. The draft order will be randomly generated upon league creation. Once we have all 12 members, we will be able to trade draft picks if we choose up until 1 hour of the draft time.

Buy In: $55 (100% Payouts)

Payouts: $660 total. All prizes (including weekly) will be awarded at the conclusion of the season.

1st Place = $330 (50%) - 2nd Place = $105 (16%) - 3rd Place = $55 (8%)

Weekly Highest Scoring Team: = $170 total. $10 per week for 17 weeks (26%)

Payment/Payout Service: We will be using leaguesafe.com – At the conclusion of the season, a majority league vote (arranged by leaguesafe.com) will be held to approve league payout to the winners.

How to join: Shoot me an email at organicplanet24 @ gmail.com if you have any questions prior to joining. I can send you a LeagueSafe invite, or you can click the link below if you want to secure a spot instantly. Once payment is made, I'll send you an ESPN League invite.

Link to Join: https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/1303910/total-flex

How To Play/Win: Score more total points (season total) than everyone else by the end of the season. The team with the most points at the end of the NFL season wins 1st place, followed by a 2nd and 3rd place to the 2 runner ups. ESPN makes you keep the Head to Head matches, so there will be records, but they will be meaningless in this league. We will also award a weekly prize to the team that scores the most points each week. Once again, you simply score more points than anyone else

Trades: Trades will require a 2 day review period, and in that time league members may veto a trade if they choose. A minimum of 5 votes is required to over rule a trade.

Waiver Wire Transactions: We will be using the blind bidding process to add free agents off the waiver wire. Each team will have a $1,000 budget to bid as they choose throughout the regular season and the playoffs. Minimum bids are 0 dollars and maximum bids can be your entire budget. Once the money is gone, it's gone. With the exception of Tuesday, all blind bids will be processed at 12 PM ET.

Lineups

Weekly Starters = 11

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 PK

1 Def/ST

1 RB or WR or TE (flex option)

1 RB or WR (flex option)

1 WR or TE (flex option)

6 Bench