Sign in to follow this  
HawkRunner

Who to start in flex?

Maclin vs. Cle, Ridley vs. Ten, or Rashad vs. Min? Im thinking least about Ridley because who knows how much NE will run the ball and Rashad could put up some nice points if he really is given the majority of the carries. What should I do?

Post your question if you like and ill be more than happy to answer.

Maclin vs. Cle, Ridley vs. Ten, or Rashad vs. Min? Im thinking least about Ridley because who knows how much NE will run the ball and Rashad could put up some nice points if he really is given the majority of the carries. What should I do?

Post your question if you like and ill be more than happy to answer.

Even though Rashard is the starter, how many times can they hand the ball off to him if they are losing the game? Plus, MJD will be in on third downs. So that means you need the majority of his points to come from 1st or 2nd down. Not really a gamble I'd advise. I own Ridley on numerous teams this year. I think he's going to do well. Him and Maclin should get close to same amount of production. Maclin is Vick's favorite red zone target don't forget.

Hope this helps, and I don't need an answer back, I'm here for the people. Check out my thread, which you will find here on the forum, throughout the season. Good luck!

Rashad here. I think it will be a close game and MJD isn't going to touch the ball as much as people may think in week 1.