Sign in to follow this  
Mflynch21

Good Trade or Bad?

Losing Fred Jackson inspired me to make a move. Just made a trade....just gave up Marques Colston for Stevan Ridley. (8 team ppr league 1 flex) Tell me what you think Of that move???

Brees, Schaub

Bradshaw, Bush, F. Jackson, R. Mathews( just grabbed Alfred Morris too)

Fitzgerald, A. Johnson, P. Garçon

Fred Davis, Jared Cook

M. Bryant

Philly D

Losing Fred Jackson inspired me to make a move. Just made a trade....just gave up Marques Colston for Stevan Ridley. (8 team ppr league 1 flex) Tell me what you think Of that move???

Brees, Schaub

Bradshaw, Bush, F. Jackson, R. Mathews( just grabbed Alfred Morris too)

Fitzgerald, A. Johnson, P. Garçon

Fred Davis, Jared Cook

M. Bryant

Philly D

I like it. You have really solid WR depth with Fitz, Johnson, and Garcon (I assume you only have to start two WR) and you helped shore up your RB until Matthews comes back (i'm not high on Bush). Ridley is the undisputed number one in New England at the moment so he will definitely get his touches. Also this allows you to start 3 really solid RB which I like more then starting 3 WR. Not to mention your depth at RB could allow you to make some moves later on in the year if you need to upgrade your TE or add some WR depth in case of an injury

I like it. You have really solid WR depth with Fitz, Johnson, and Garcon (I assume you only have to start two WR) and you helped shore up your RB until Matthews comes back (i'm not high on Bush). Ridley is the undisputed number one in New England at the moment so he will definitely get his touches. Also this allows you to start 3 really solid RB which I like more then starting 3 WR. Not to mention your depth at RB could allow you to make some moves later on in the year if you need to upgrade your TE or add some WR depth in case of an injury

Thanks for the input, I started three WRs last week, and there's just so much chance in it. Hopeful Mathews comes back strong and that gamble pays off.