Sign in to follow this  
erik

Cobb over Colston for Flex? Standard scoring no return yards. Pts for punt return for TD

My league rewards punt returns for touchdowns (6pts) but as that's just luck if it happens, what do you think of Cobb as a flex this week in standard scoring?

My team this week:

Starters

QB Eili Manning

RB Ray Rice

RB Alfred Morris

WR Roddy White

WR Percy Harvin

Flex ?

TE Jared Cook

D/ST Patriots

K Greg Zuerlein

Bench

QB Joe Flacco

WR Marques Colston

WR Randall Cobb

TE Jason Witten

RB Deangelo Williams

RB Donald Brown

RB Michael Turner

Bears D/ST

I think I like Alfred Morris as RB2 this week over Turner, Brown and Williams. I started Williams and Turner last week after Rice and it cost me the match. I like Alf's upside at the Rams this week best I think, but I can't decide on whether Cobb could score enough points for me without return yards counting. Fly it or go Colston against the Panthers?

I'd stick with Colston. TDs scored by punt returns aren't really that common. Colston is much higher on the receiving hierarchy than Cobb. If Cobb does something great again this week and proves that last week wasn't a fluke, then maybe you can start to consider benching Colston.

I'd stick with Colston. TDs scored by punt returns aren't really that common. Colston is much higher on the receiving hierarchy than Cobb. If Cobb does something great again this week and proves that last week wasn't a fluke, then maybe you can start to consider benching Colston.

I say Colston, but only if he is 100%, Cobb is going to get plenty of looks again this week. I think it can be a pretty close call, but Colston has higher potential points right now, assuming he is not still nursing his foot. Cobb will get looks because Chi town has a good pass rush and Cobb is currently rogers favorite outlet receiver. But again, a healthy Colston is a better choice especial against Carolina.

Please look at mine