QB: RG3

RB1: MJD

RB2: Darren Sproles

WR1: Steve Smith (questionable)

WR2: Nate Washington (questionable)

TE: Gronk

Flex1: Stevan Ridley

Flex2: ??????

So basically, I've got 3 spots that are in question. My WR1, WR2 (both because of injuries) and Flex2.

I have the following players to chose from to fill those spots:

WR Aldrick Robinson (WAS v. STL)

WR Donald Jones (BUF v. KC)

WR Mario Manningham (SF v. DET)

TE Jason Witten (DAL @ SEA)

RB Kendall Hunter (SF v. DET)

My gut tells me to do Aldrick Robinson + Donald Jones in the WR spots if both my starters are down tomorrow, and Jason Witten in the flex. What do you think?

Here's my lineup atm:

QB: RG3

RB1: MJD

RB2: Darren Sproles

WR1: Steve Smith (questionable)

WR2: Nate Washington (questionable)

TE: Gronk

Flex1: Stevan Ridley

Flex2: ??????

So basically, I've got 3 spots that are in question. My WR1, WR2 (both because of injuries) and Flex2.

I have the following players to chose from to fill those spots:

WR Aldrick Robinson (WAS v. STL)

WR Donald Jones (BUF v. KC)

WR Mario Manningham (SF v. DET)

TE Jason Witten (DAL @ SEA)

RB Kendall Hunter (SF v. DET)

My gut tells me to do Aldrick Robinson + Donald Jones in the WR spots if both my starters are down tomorrow, and Jason Witten in the flex. What do you think?

Not big on Jones / Fitzpatrick.....SF Manningham/A.Smith will throw the ball more(I am from Oakland/ S.F.) look for Smith to open up his throwing more this year...also like Robinson /RG3....I am scared of Seattle Def with Witten, how big of a hit can he take with his spline thing> I wouldn't want to start him and have him go out early.....if not tomorrow...soon I like Hunter to be a player in FF especially in PPR...hopefully Smith will be a go , doesn't look good for Washington.

Not big on Jones / Fitzpatrick.....SF Manningham/A.Smith will throw the ball more(I am from Oakland/ S.F.) look for Smith to open up his throwing more this year...also like Robinson /RG3....I am scared of Seattle Def with Witten, how big of a hit can he take with his spline thing> I wouldn't want to start him and have him go out early.....if not tomorrow...soon I like Hunter to be a player in FF especially in PPR...hopefully Smith will be a go , doesn't look good for Washington.

So maybe forgo Jones altogether and do Robinson + Manningham (if steve smith sits) + Hunter in the flex?