QB: RG3

RB1: MJD

RB2: Stevan Ridley

WR1: Steve Smith

WR2: Nate Washington (injured)

TE1: Gronk

Flex1: Darren Sproles

Flex2: Dennis Pitta/Jason Witten

Obviously i need help at WR2, and i think MJD would be the best option to move as i can get a lot back for him....

Which trade should i offer? And would my trade partner even go for any of these?

MJD for CJ0K + Julio Jones

MJD for Fitz + Ryan Matthews

MJD for Gore + Nicks

MJD for Lynch + AJ Green

MJD for Trent + Harvin

MJD for Fitz + Ryan Matthews

MJD for Gore + Nicks

MJD for Trent + Harvin

Those are the only ones that have a prayer, and even then they'll prolly get declined.

How'd you end up with such a thin team in a 12 man PPR? It seems like you don't have a 7th, 8th, or 9th round pick.

Also, you should consider trading Steve Smith, since he gets downgraded in PPR formats.

I wouldn't be looking to trade a weekly difference-maker like MJD, unless I had RB depth on your bench behind him. You're better off with MJD + Replacement level scrub than you are with any 2 players that anyone will likely offer you.

Those are the only ones that have a prayer, and even then they'll prolly get declined.

How'd you end up with such a thin team in a 12 man PPR? It seems like you don't have a 7th, 8th, or 9th round pick.

Also, you should consider trading Steve Smith, since he gets downgraded in PPR formats.

I wouldn't be looking to trade a weekly difference-maker like MJD, unless I had RB depth on your bench behind him. You're better off with MJD + Replacement level scrub than you are with any 2 players that anyone will likely offer you.

As far as RB depth all i got is Kendall Hunter + Roy Helu, but im gonna try and get one of the NYG/STL backup RB's on waivers. So you're probably right trading MJD isn't a smart idea. Im just very worried about being stuck with Nate Washington as my WR2.

Good call on trying to trade Smith.

Do you think i should pair him with anyone else on my roster or just try and trade him straight up for another reciever?

As far as RB depth all i got is Kendall Hunter + Roy Helu, but im gonna try and get one of the NYG/STL backup RB's on waivers. So you're probably right trading MJD isn't a smart idea. Im just very worried about being stuck with Nate Washington as my WR2.

Good call on trying to trade Smith.

Do you think i should pair him with anyone else on my roster or just try and trade him straight up for another reciever?

I'd prolly try to put a 2 for 2 package together with one of your RBs.

Your 2nd WR spot can be filled through the waiver wire. The replacement level WRs are plentiful, and guys like Danny Amendola, McCluster, Bess or Hartline, Avery, or McCoy should be out there on your wire. Add as needed, play matchups.

I'd prolly try to put a 2 for 2 package together with one of your RBs.

Your 2nd WR spot can be filled through the waiver wire. The replacement level WRs are plentiful, and guys like Danny Amendola, McCluster, Bess or Hartline, Avery, or McCoy should be out there on your wire. Add as needed, play matchups.

Thanks for all the help. Im working on getting some of those waiver guys right now.

I feel like trading Sproles would be a bad decision. So that leaves me with trading ridley....

Who you reckon i could get for Ridley + Smith?

CJ0k + Julio Jones? Especially after both did poorly this week?

Forte + Thomas, althought forte would be a risk cuz of his injury?

Lynch + Green?

Or am i completely overrating ridley