Sign in to follow this  
c9h13no3

Rank these terrible QB's for the rest of the season.

I'm in a two QB league, and I waited super late on QB. How would you rank these QB's for the rest of the year? I've included each player's yards per attempt & fantasy points so far.

1) Carson Palmer - 7.13 YPA, 35.5 fantasy points

2) Matt Cassel - 7.45 YPA, 34.8 fantasy points

3) Christian Ponder - 8.31 YPA, 25.4 fantasy points

4) Mark Sanchez - 7.48 YPA, 30.1 fantasy points

5) Jake Locker - 6.50 YPA, 21.4 fantasy points

I think for the rest of the year, I'd rank them like that.

Palmer's defense is terrible, and McFadden doesn't seem to be the same guy in Knapp's scheme. Cassel is in the same sort of situation, terrible D and a mediocre run game.

Sanchez would totally be higher if I knew he could keep up the rushing TD's he's put up from the past 3 years. But with Tebow hanging around, it seems like his job security and rushing TD potential is capped.

Ponder's TD totals seem capped with AP around, and he's not putting up rushing numbers like he did last year. Jake Locker just looks like a bust through two games, and I'm not sure if Kenny Britt saves him.

I'm in a two QB league, and I waited super late on QB. How would you rank these QB's for the rest of the year? I've included each player's yards per attempt & fantasy points so far.

1) Carson Palmer - 7.13 YPA, 35.5 fantasy points

2) Matt Cassel - 7.45 YPA, 34.8 fantasy points

3) Christian Ponder - 8.31 YPA, 25.4 fantasy points

4) Mark Sanchez - 7.48 YPA, 30.1 fantasy points

5) Jake Locker - 6.50 YPA, 21.4 fantasy points

I think for the rest of the year, I'd rank them like that.

Palmer's defense is terrible, and McFadden doesn't seem to be the same guy in Knapp's scheme. Cassel is in the same sort of situation, terrible D and a mediocre run game.

Sanchez would totally be higher if I knew he could keep up the rushing TD's he's put up from the past 3 years. But with Tebow hanging around, it seems like his job security and rushing TD potential is capped.

Ponder's TD totals seem capped with AP around, and he's not putting up rushing numbers like he did last year. Jake Locker just looks like a bust through two games, and I'm not sure if Kenny Britt saves him.

Palmer has over 40 attempts per game. Let his receiver come back, and they won't be dropping as many!