Sign in to follow this  
slestack

Chris Johnson for McFadden

Someone offered me an interesting trade. They want to give me McFadden who is off to a slow start for CJ2K who is also off to a slow start. Would you make this trade if you were me. Pretty standard scoring format with no PPR. Please leave a link and I'll answer yours.

Thanks.

id go with mcfadden.

i think CJ's bad playing has been because of his terrible o-line. dmc's is bad too but not quite as bad. his problem is bad playcalling. i think they'll eventually get it right.

id go with mcfadden.

i think CJ's bad playing has been because of his terrible o-line. dmc's is bad too but not quite as bad. his problem is bad playcalling. i think they'll eventually get it right.

Do you think that McFadden's injury problems should be a concern though? He's never played more than 13 games and CJ2K does put in 16 games a year. Plus, his schedule is easier in weeks 14 and 15 (playoff rounds).

Chris Johnson has looked bad since he came back last year. I'd go with DMC who has just gotten off to a slow start, and if you're too worried about it trade DMC in 3-4 weeks after he has a couple monster games. He might not do to well this week though against the steelers D.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Thanks for the help on mine. I would take McFadden. Both have a ton of potential, but I think McFadden is more likely to live up to his and has a higher floor.