Sign in to follow this  
adidas

G. Jennings or D. Thomas? (1'st time on this board)

So, I have been on these forums almost since their inception. Well before an e-mail was required and we had to all register. It just struck me that all that time I have never used the "A little help" board as a resource. Always hanging out in the main forums or the Geek Forums. Anyway, I pose the question as I have been going back and forth all week with this.

Demaryius Thomas @ home VS Houston, a stout defense. Or Greg Jennings @ Seattle on Monday night?

Line up looks like this;

NE Team QB's

Janikowski

Jets DST

Spiller

Reggie Bush

Trent Richardson

Dwayne Bowe

Either Jennings or Thomas.

On the bench....

Buff TQB

Bironias

Detroit DST

CJNOWAY - Had him plugged in the first two weeks and missed out on Spiller in week one and Richardson last week.

D. Brown - Great match up this week but can't sit Bush, Spiller or Richardson to start him.

J. Stewart

Lance Moore- Another good match up. Think he will have a good game...not good enough to start over other options though.

Nate Washington - See above comment

K. Oggletree - See above yet again

Unless I am missing something Bowe is a muct start this week and I am stuck with the decision of either Jennings or Thomas for that second WR spot.

My thoughts....

Jennings missed last week and has been hobbled since the onset of the season. 3 weeks in and he has yet too get anything going due to a number of factors. I think he is "due". He has a Monday night game. As lame as it sounds that factors into my personal decisions when determining lineups.....Who doesn't like to have that last ace in the hole going into Monday night? It makes MNF a thrill to watch! Plus, being a Monday night game, there is a lot of hype...players tend to try and amp up their game.

Thomas...Although Peyton may have been "exposed" last week (I don't buy it personaly) Thomas still performed. He is a fast and very athletic kid. Kind of a smaller version of Megatron.....albeit less skill. He has emerged into what I deem to be Peyton's #2 if not #1 receiver and has the most looks of any other WR on the team. What I do like is they are playing Houston and will more likely than not be playing from

m behind. What I don't like is they are playing that stout Houston D.

So, my first post in this sub-forum. Could use some feedback by those who have intelligent opinions regarding this conundrum I am in. I do appreciate it folks.