Sign in to follow this  
Jryan3ten

Donald brown or AP

I would stick with AP. I know Jags have given up fantasy points to RBs so far, but Peterson is supposed to get more touches this week, and he's so much more dangerous.

I'd have to say Donald Brown. I know hasn't been getting it done, but he could score a TD or two as the Jags are abysmal. Purple Jesus is going against SF, the number 1 defense that hasn't given up more than 3 rushing TDs in the past 20 games. Though it pains me to say this (see mine)) I'd go DB in this case.

The thing is AP is a guy you start every week regardless of match up. Brown has a nice match up and is expected to produce although he is not even close to the athlete AP is. It's easier to put AP in the lineup rather than bench him, unless you are way deep at RB. I'd say you have to stick with AP or else it would tear you apart if he blows up on your bench.

Maybe AP will put up similar numbers that marshawn lynch averaged against them in 2011...

Marshawn Lynch's average against SF in 2011: 17 Carries - 70 yards - 2 rec - 15 yards - (0-1) TD

Week 1: 13 carries - 33 yards - 2 rec - 14 yards - 0 TD

Week 16: 21 carries - 107 yards - 2 rec - 24 yards - 1 TD

If DB was doing more with his chances then maybe but right now, now way plus AP sounded pretty confident about going up against SF so got to go with the big boy

My link