Sign in to follow this  
ophare

If Sjax out, RB question

Hello,

I have LeSean Mccoy starting for sure.

I have J Charles and Donald Brown also starting, Would Daryl Richardson be worth starting over either of those two against the Bears if SJax indeed does not play?

Donald Brown should have a good game. CBS Sports is reporting that Steven Jackson likely WILL NOT play today. STL offense has been good so far.

I am actually starting both Brown and Richardson. If I only had to pick one - I would pick Richardson. STL offense has not been stopped yet.

I'm in the same boat with Richardson or Charles.

I'm starting Charles.

The Saints are allowing more than twice as many fantasy points per game to RBs compared to the Bears.

It's always a roll of the dice, but there should be more than enough fantasy points there against the Saints to make up for Charles having to split carries.

I'd go with Charles.

From CBS Sports Player Profile:

The NFL Network's Stacey Dales is reporting that Rams running back Steven Jackson will likely not play on Sunday. This is all according to a source who said, "you can speculate" that Jackson won't be active. If you haven't already, Fantasy players should run and grab Daryl Richardson off waiver wires.

(Updated 09/23/12)From CBS Sports:

Ya it is a hard call for me. Charles/Brown have good matchups. I'll just stick with Charles and Brown and whine later when Richardson tears it up on the bench.

Ya it is a hard call for me. Charles/Brown have good matchups. I'll just stick with Charles and Brown and whine later when Richardson tears it up on the bench.

But at least there is a lot of evidence that the Saints suck. Watch the Chiefs do them in their house :lol:

And now NFL.com reports HE WILL play :wall:

I am playing Jackson.. I have him in a 16 team league and my other choices are Hankerson or Collie or Blackmon in a PPR league..

Steven Jackson, RB, STL

News: Contrary to earlier reports, it now appears Rams RB Steven Jackson will play on Sunday against the Bears, according to NFL Network (who had initially suggested he wouldn't play).

Analysis: Even with an active status, Jackson may still be a risky play and limited in Sunday's game. Jackson was unable to participate in practice throughout the past week after suffering a groin injury during last Sunday's game against Washington. However, The Sports Xchange reports Jackson was dressed and present for practice Friday with the rest of the team. Keep in mind that this is still speculation on speculation... on speculation, technically. Tune in to Fantasy Football Today at 11 a.m. on CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports Network for the official word on Jackson's status.

Chris Johnson has been horrible but I would like to give him another week, but is he a better start than Richardson who knows, everyone has given up on cjnok but I hate to just give up on 1st rd draft pick.

But at least there is a lot of evidence that the Saints suck. Watch the Chiefs do them in their house :lol:

:banana: