Sign in to follow this  
pgi83

Welker/Pitta or Fitzgerald/F Davis

Which side would you want? 12 team, PPR league. I have Graham as my TE, but been using Pitta at flex since he's my best option.

It seems pretty even both ways, although Fred Davis hasn't been as involved as I thought he would be. Normally this would be an easy decision to go with the Welker side being that it's a PPR league. However there is still some questions about Welker's involvement this year, I'm still convinced he will be back to his old playing ways in the next few weeks. I think Pitta will be the real deal going forward. There is a little risk involved on both sides but both have big possible upsides. I'd probably go with the Welker side but really just because i think Pitta will be better than Davis.

Yeah, I think Pitta is going to be a lot better than Davis. RG3 never really used the TE at Baylor, and he seems to spread the ball out a lot. Pitta is getting lots of targets, and since I can play 2 TEs i hate to trade him. I would probably do the trade if I could only play 1 TE (Graham). I just don't know how Welker will do once Hernandez is back. Fitzgerald is obviously one of the top WRs, but i don't trust his qbs...