Sign in to follow this  
fingerbang!!

Trade Made - Help or Hurt?

10 Team // Non-PPR // 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 W/R Flex

Traded Away: Steven Jackson + Michael Bush

Received: Marshawn Lynch

RBs before and after trade:

Arian Foster / Doug Martin / Stevan Ridley / Steven Jackson / Michael Bush / Ben Tate / Bilal Powell

Arian Foster / Marshawn Lynch / Doug Martin / Stevan Ridley / Ben Tate / Bilal Powell

I have been worried about SJax losing value due to his schedule and Bush losing value due to the return of Forte so I jumped at this trade fairly quick.

Now I am wondering if this was a good, bad, or neutral move to make for my team?

Thanks. whir.

in a ten team league, you want studs. i can't believe the guy gave you beastmode for those two unless he is going to use them both in his starting lineup.

you are solid at RB 1 & 2 and flex. Martin and Ridley rotating in at flex and RB spots during byes.

i can't believe the guy gave you beastmode for those two unless he is going to use them both in his starting lineup.

He was very thin at running back and with bye weeks starting was looking to make a move to bolster their numbers.

His RBs were: MoJo / Lynch / Helu (IR)

Pretty steep drop-off from RB2 to RB3.

It sounds like a good trade at this point. Lynch is a step up over both Jackson and Bush. The only drawback may be that Bush, even with a healthy Forte, may still receive goal-line carries and end up with a lot of touchdowns. But that is contingent upon the Bears being able to get their act together.