Sign in to follow this  
erik

Who to drop for D/ST: D. Williams, D. Brown, R. Williams, for D/ST

I have the Bears Defense and I'm thinking of dropping one of these guys this week to pickup a Defense for the Bears' bye week next week. I'm considering waiting in case one of my players' gets injured, but I want to make sure I get a good defense for the next week.

My team:

Starters

QB: Eli Manning

RB Ray Rice

RB Alfred Morris

WR Roddy White

WR Percy Harvin

TE Martellus Bennett

Flex Marques Colston

D/ST Bears

K Justin Tucker

Bench

QB Joe Flacco

RB Deangelo Williams

RB Donald Brown

RB Michael Turner

TE Jason Witten

RB Mikel Leshoure

RB Ryan Williams

Thoughts? Should I wait this week out and pickup a defense next week in case one of my players' gets injured? I want to hang on to my Bears D/ST

Is trying to trade a couple these guys not an option? You should be trying like crazy to move Michael Turner before he crashes, see if you can get someone to bite on a Turner & DeAngelo deal for someone not doing much right now like a DeMarco Murray or someone like Willis McGahee then you will have an open spot to pick up a defense.

If thats not possible i'd dump DeAngelo, he has Newton, Stewart and Tolbert to share carries with.

Good luck.

Help me out if you can, my thread is titled "Big Trade"

Thanks

Nos...

Is trying to trade a couple these guys not an option? You should be trying like crazy to move Michael Turner before he crashes, see if you can get someone to bite on a Turner & DeAngelo deal for someone not doing much right now like a DeMarco Murray or someone like Willis McGahee then you will have an open spot to pick up a defense.

If thats not possible i'd dump DeAngelo, he has Newton, Stewart and Tolbert to share carries with.

Good luck.

Help me out if you can, my thread is titled "Big Trade"

Thanks

Nos...

Cheers,

I dont really want to trade two guys away because I want to be able to switch out RBs during bye weeks and in case someone gets injured. If I trade Turner and Deangelo away now and Leshoure and Williams dont turn out or one of my other guys gets injured then I'm in kind of a bind. I've beent trying to trade turner the last few weeks but barely got anything for him, so I'd rather hold him and hope for touchdowns and production from him. I'm thinking I drop Williams and pickup a D/ST for him. Which D/ST in week 6? Vikings @ Redskins, Raiders @ Falcons, Chiefs @ Buccaneers or Rams @ Dolphins?