Sign in to follow this  
tarheel2334

Trade Help

I've got lots of WR depth (Julio, Aj Green, Lloyd, Vjax, Steve Johnson) and good RB's but all of my running backs are "injury-prone" (Charles, Mcfadden, Spiller, F Jackson, Hillis, J Stewart, and Alfred Morris). I'm looking to sell-high on Morris and pair him with a decent WR (Vjax or Lloyd) to try and get a good RB in return.

Another owner in my league has Matthews, Richardson, and Bush and his WR are Cruz and Marshall. He has no real back-ups to his WR so I'm thinking of offering Morris and Vincent Jackson for one of his RB.

Any chance I could do that or would I have to offer Green or Julio to make this happen (which seems like too much to trade away for me.)

Answer mine and I'll answer yours

I would not be worried about your RB's one bit, even if you start 2 RB's and a Flex. If you really want to make a trade and can talk the owner into Morris and Loyd or Jackson for Mathews, then I would do that but that would be it, heck you could even through Stewart in there as you want use him and maybe the volume gets his attention. No way do way would I trade Green or Julio and don't force a trade you really don't need.

My link