Sign in to follow this  
knuckleballah22

Anyone play one-day fantasy leagues at fandaygames.com?

Daily Fantasy Sports are completely legal and legit. Check out sites like Fanduel.com, Draftstreet.com, Draftkings.com, etc. They are much bigger with a lot more action and game choices.

Daily Fantasy Sports are completely legal and legit. Check out sites like Fanduel.com, Draftstreet.com, Draftkings.com, etc. They are much bigger with a lot more action and game choices.

I use draft street on a daily basis, great site.

Don't u think u would have a better chance of winning money with no salary cap? I just see the salary cap as a limitation

With no salary cap, everyone will have the same players for the most part. Why wouldn't almost everyone use Matt Ryan, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Calvin Johnson every week? The salary cap format forces you to pick and choose your spots to use studs and sleepers. You have to build a roster based on value. It involves A LOT more skill. Just my opinion.

I also have been playing daily fantasy sports for over a year now and have never heard of fandaygames.com. I'm not saying it's a bad site, but I'd be a little skeptical of their financial backing. I wouldn't be playing for big money on there.

I joined a free league for tonight on fandaygames.com so well find out. U asked "Why wouldn't almost everyone use Matt Ryan, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Calvin Johnson every week?" and I ask "Who would?" Who's picking Calvin Johnson as their top WR? I don't think everybody would. There are other WR options just as good as him or better right now - Wayne, Green, Bowe, Thomas, White. Again I just think theres a better chance of winning money on the fanday site becauyse u can pick any players u want with no salary cap limiting u. Its like u control ur own fate. I'm looking forward to it.

Fanday is legit ive been playing there for a while... no worries if u play for money because they do everythign through paypal...surprisingly a league ending in a tie is very rare prob because they have a good scoring system but if it happens then the money jsut gets split between the winners

I joined a free league for tonight on fandaygames.com so well find out. U asked "Why wouldn't almost everyone use Matt Ryan, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Calvin Johnson every week?" and I ask "Who would?" Who's picking Calvin Johnson as their top WR? I don't think everybody would. There are other WR options just as good as him or better right now - Wayne, Green, Bowe, Thomas, White. Again I just think theres a better chance of winning money on the fanday site becauyse u can pick any players u want with no salary cap limiting u. Its like u control ur own fate. I'm looking forward to it.

Hes right herees my roster for this weeks league and i doubt you would agree with all the picks...

QB: T. Brady @ Seahawks

RB: L. McCoy vs. Lions

RB: J. Charles @ Bucs

WR: A. Green @ Browns

WR: L. Fitzgerald vs. Bills

WR: R. Wayne @ Jets

WR: W. Welker @ Seahawks

TE: B. Pettigrew @ Eagles

K: M. Bryant vs. Raiders

D: Steelers @ Titans

update on my first game at fanday - i joined a free league and a money league that had a late start time $5 for $20 i was able to deposit with paypal no issues... league pages took a while to load but eventually loaded... none of the teams have the exact same players... stats are correct for the players tonight... everything looks good sunday should be crazy with all of the players in action as opposed to just rapistburger and the steeler D toniught

draftstreet is thebest site out there..i always am paid imediatly and there are a tonof leagues to join...salary cap and live snake drafts

Why wouldn't almost everyone use Matt Ryan, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Calvin Johnson every week?

Pos Offense Opp Comp Yds TD Yds TD Rec Yds TD Fan Pts

QB M. Ryan Oak 24 249 1 15 0 - - - 409

vs.

Pos Offense Opp Comp Yds TD Yds TD Rec Yds TD Fan Pts

QB T. Brady @Sea 33 359 2 - - - - - 574

Only those who aren't very good at fantasy football would have picked Matt Ryan this week ;)

@eaglesfan1980 - I don't think u should be telling anybody they're not very good at fantasy football becaiuse right now you're getting curb stomped in our money league lol