Sign in to follow this  
ziggyschiefs

Bye week QB

I have cutler going up against Det this week but Hasselbeck is on the WW and taking on Buf. is it worth dropping Cutler to get Hass (my QB on bye is Ryan)? or do i stick with Cutler? Any thoughts or analysis would be welcomed. Thanks!

leave a link for yours...

I have cutler going up against Det this week but Hasselbeck is on the WW and taking on Buf. is it worth dropping Cutler to get Hass (my QB on bye is Ryan)? or do i stick with Cutler? Any thoughts or analysis would be welcomed. Thanks!

leave a link for yours...

I'd go with Hass. The Bears defense is playing lights out right now, and the Lions offense isn't playing to its potential... this could lead to a low scoring game. The Titans/Bills game should be high scoring on the other hand. I don't think you can wrong with either, but I like Hass' matchup alot better.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410551

I actually like Cutler better. He's 5-1 in the last 6 MNF games. MArshall we all know he dresses for this occasions and Lions running D means they'll have to throw more often. Titans vs Buff means both teams are horrible against the run so be ready for lots of running. Good luck.