Sign in to follow this  
queler

I know how to add columns

I desperately needed a way to add (for this example) the 2003 total points in addition the projections. Since Mike has pointed out you can't change the cheatsheet page because of the macros, I had to find another way. Before you start this turn on the row/column headings in the the sheets your using.

After breaking my cheatsheet a couple times, I discovered the best way to do this so that it looks exactly the same is to rightclick the cheatsheet's sheet tab select move or copy, and name the copy something creative, like "copy." now select all the visible stuff on the cheatsheet starting with the cell A1. select A1 on the copy sheet and goto edit/paste special. Click paste link. Now all these cells are linked to the orignial cheatsheet. Assuming you want to add something from the position worksheets, as I added 2003 points, figure out what column that's located in. In this case the 2003 points were in the S columm. So add the column where you want it, enter the exact same formula that's in the points cell, but change the P to an S. Then select that cell and copy it. Then paste special/formulas, to all the other cells in that column. The paste special will maintain the conditional formating used for the tier lines. Note that the WR and TE's have weird formulas in the FF points column. Just use those still and change the column letter.

If you are going to use this for a league you combing WR/TE, you need to a little more. In the hidden zone where all the wr/te's are listed below the WR in the original cheat sheet, select the all the points for all the players, then use the fill corner to carry those formulas to the next column. Then do a find/replace with that column letter for the one you want to add. finally go into the macro code for compile sheets and look for the section where it sorts that section of cells and change the selection to include that column.

I'm sure that was completely uncomprehesible but I wanted to share