Sign in to follow this  
FF Tracker

CJ2K for Megatron?

14-team non-ppr

I've got

RB: Mathews, McFadden, Richardson, CJ2K, Spiller, Hillis, Hunter

WR: Harvin, Maclin, Denarius Moore, Roberts

I've been offered megatron and deangelo williams for CJ2K and denarius moore. I might be able to give Roberts instead of Moore. OR I might be able to get alex green or darryl richardson instead of williams. Would you do it?

Deep down you know the answer. You only posted this here to make everyone mad that some idiot didn't offer them the same trade. Go forth, my son, and trade.

14-team non-ppr

I've got

RB: Mathews, McFadden, Richardson, CJ2K, Spiller, Hillis, Hunter

WR: Harvin, Maclin, Denarius Moore, Roberts

I've been offered megatron and deangelo williams for CJ2K and denarius moore. I might be able to give Roberts instead of Moore. OR I might be able to get alex green or darryl richardson instead of williams. Would you do it?

You are stacked at RB and not at WR, so it makes sense there. And of course it makes sense because Calvin is WAY better than CJ2K.

Deep down you know the answer. You only posted this here to make everyone mad that some idiot didn't offer them the same trade. Go forth, my son, and trade.

Agree with this guy. I traded CJ0K for Lesean Mccoy and I'm hoping it doesn't bite me in the foot cuz I play him this week and Indy sucks against the run.