Sign in to follow this  
chazinator23

Trade help

I have Peyton and Ryan at QB so i need to ship one out. I have offered Ryan/McFadden/Antonio Brown FOR Palmer/McGahee/Moore.

I may be slightly loosing out on value overall but am I helping my team? guess ill put my roster in

RB - Lynch, Mcfadden, Leshoure, Hillis

WR - Harvin, Julio, Nelson, Brown, Britt

TE - Keller, Pettigrew

I just dont evision McFadden being better than Mcgahee rest of the year, so I figured try and sell after his decent output last week. Plus i feel that if Moore can stay healthy he will be huge. Am I wrong in this assessment.

Nay I say. Try to swap him for Gronkowski, Ray Rice, Lesean McCoy (this would probably work in a second), or Jimmy Graham. Fill a weakness with a 1 for 1 trade then pick up a backup qb of waivers if need be.

It is a little more complicated than it seems. The only guy that is weak at QB(at least the only one that is willing to admit that and make a deal) is the one I am in talks with. His only decent RBs are Turner and Mcgahee.

Am i wrong in thinking that McGahee/Moore will outproduce Mcfadden/Brown?

Ryan would have been on my bench anyway, and I am desperate to rid myself of Mcfadden

Gronk owner has Rodger. Grahams has Brees. Mccoys has Stafford. Rices owner thinks Freeman is Jesus