Sign in to follow this  
Wootang421

QB Help- WHIR

Josh Freeman - Tampa Bay QB @ Oak

Ben Roethlisberger - Pittsburgh QB @NYG

Josh Freeman has been putting up great numbers the last few weeks and he's playing the Raiders this week. But Big Ben has a nice matchup against the Giants pass defense (7th worst in NFL). What should I do?

Also, I'm starting both Antonio Brown and Mike Williams.

Big Ben has the tastier matchup and a whole stable of banged up RBs which means they have to pas a lot

Josh Freeman - Tampa Bay QB @ Oak

Ben Roethlisberger - Pittsburgh QB @NYG

Josh Freeman has been putting up great numbers the last few weeks and he's playing the Raiders this week. But Big Ben has a nice matchup against the Giants pass defense (7th worst in NFL). What should I do?

Also, I'm starting both Antonio Brown and Mike Williams.

I have Brown and Freeman as well and also have Luck...I am starting Freeman...in fact both are good choices but I am a little nervous about Steeler's traveling in the aftermath of Sandy...I am sitting Brown because of it but my other Wr's are Wayne,, Marshall , James Jones and D. Moore......I like the possibility of a shoot out between Buc's and Raiiders plus I like the fact Doug Martin can take a screen pass to the HOUSE and def have to respect the Buc's run game...Good Luck.....start Freeman and Mike Williams with confidence.....think about Brown if you have any other choices, if not he will still do well ( but Willams will do better ) again Good Luck