Sign in to follow this  
The Assassin

WR help...help me, I help you...

I need to SIT 1 of these 3 WR's.. James Jones vs Ariz Denarius Moore vs TB Antonio Brown vs NYG . I am in a PPR league and I am switching from one to another. I can make a good case to start all 3 but I can only play 4 Wr's and I am already starting Wayne and Marshall...so I need 2 of the 3 ????? You help me and I will help you...Thanks

I would sit Moore, but it's close. Brown is due, jones is hot, and Moore has the weakest of the three QBs.

I would sit brown because of the matchup. You never know who Big Ben is gonna throw the ball to. I guess the same goes for Jones, but with the injuries at WR for the Packers, he should keep getting looks. And Moore has been getting a lot of looks. It's true about his QB, but who else does he have to throw to besides Moore.

I would normally tell you to sit Brown, but Brown may start racking up receptions with their RB troubles and the recent talk of sending Wallace on more deep routes. I would probably sit Moore but I would be comfortable starting any of those 3.

Check out my post and see if you can help me. Link