Sign in to follow this  
dma1

Pick 2-will answer yours

I am in a 14 team PPR and I can not decide on my final 2 roster spots for week 11:

Charles vs. Bengals (JC looked good last night but he is hit and miss this year)

McGahee vs. Chargers (tough run defense plus Willis has some fumble issues which may have Denver take playing time from him and give to Hillman but has averaged 14-16 points per week)

Reece vs. Saints (great matchup and so long as DMC and Goodson are out this week tough to sit)

Lloyd vs. Indy (Good matchup but targets to Lloyd are all over the place and with Hernandez possibly due back could decrease even more but he still has Brady and the two are due for a big hook up)

Thanks in advance

I appreciate the feedback..I am leaning towards sitting McGahee and starting Reece does anyone agree with that

I think you should start Reece and Charles. It's pretty tough to sit McGahee but with the matchup, fumble issues, and his age in the second half of the season, the Broncos may give him a little rest to keep him fresh for a playoff run. Lloyd is just surrounded by talent which has made it tough to get him the ball, but watch Wes Welker closely this week. There's a chance he may not play and if that happens, look for Lloyd to have a spike in targets. But this week I like the match-ups a little more with Reece and Charles, because let's face it NO is a mess and the Bengals D is nothing special.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=412708

Thanks for all the feedback I a going with Reece unless some has a convincing argument to pick McGahee