Sign in to follow this  
ilikefruitpunch

SJax for Randall Cobb or Mike Wallace

Need help on a trade. I'm in a 14 team PPR league that also gives 2 points to 40+ yard plays. Another owner in the league needs an RB and I'm thinking of offering him SJax for either Cobb or Wallace. Cobb has been good lately but I worry about how he will produce if/when Jennings returns. On the other hand Wallace may be the #1 WR in Pitt but he has to deal with the statue that is Leftwich. What do you thing I should do? My team is below.

QB: Palmer, Big Ben

RB: McCoy, Forte, SJax, Sproles, D. Brown

WR: D. Moore, H. Nicks, Hartline, Danario Alexander

TE: Olsen

K: S. Graham

D/ST: Houston, Seattle

Need help on a trade. I'm in a 14 team PPR league that also gives 2 points to 40+ yard plays. Another owner in the league needs an RB and I'm thinking of offering him SJax for either Cobb or Wallace. Cobb has been good lately but I worry about how he will produce if/when Jennings returns. On the other hand Wallace may be the #1 WR in Pitt but he has to deal with the statue that is Leftwich. What do you thing I should do? My team is below.

QB: Palmer, Big Ben

RB: McCoy, Forte, SJax, Sproles, D. Brown

WR: D. Moore, H. Nicks, Hartline, Danario Alexander

TE: Olsen

K: S. Graham

D/ST: Houston, Seattle

this trade seems like a push for you. Not sure you are upgrading munching thewr depteither way. I would look for a way to upgrade your qb if possible

I think Cobb will continue to be involved in the offense even when Jennings comes back. You have a good stable of Rb's so I wouldn't wory about trading S JAx. The Steelers are sure to scale back the pass attack and lean on the run game