Sign in to follow this  
ilikefruitpunch

QB & WR Help

I need some help figuring out which position I should try to upgrade for the playoff run. I'm currently in 2nd place in my league and have clinched a playoff spot, but I don't know if I trust Palmer or my WR corps for the playoffs. I have a couple options I'm thinking of:

-Try to trade SJax for Eli Manning (his starter is RG3)

-Try to trade Palmer and SJax for Peyton Manning and S. Rice (he is currently starting Trent Richardson and Danny Woodhead at RB and has Fitzgerald and J. Jones starting at WR)

-Try and trade Nicks (or another WR) and SJax for B. Marshall and J. Dwyer (he is currently starting M. Turner and Alex Green at RB)

My team is in my signature. Leave a link for your questions and I'll answer them.

I like both the 2nd and 3rd trade options that you listed, but I'm not sure if the other owners would accept them. Since your RBs are solid, I would consider throwing in Sproles to make the deal more equal. Personally, I think your WRs need more help than your QB slot, so I would try the trade for Marshall. Both improve your team though.

Mine Please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=413109

I think you're okay with Palmer as your QB. I'm riding him from now on. I also think you should try to get Marshall or another WR as that seems to be your weakest spot. Thanks for mine.