Sign in to follow this  
pbev21

Can't close the roof?

They can't close the roof once it has been decided to leave it open? What the hell is the point of a retractable roof? Another interesting rule by NFL execs. It's raining close the damn roof.

The other day I was driving with my window down and it started raining. But since I started driving with the window down I couldn't put it up. :huh:

They can't close the roof once it has been decided to leave it open? What the hell is the point of a retractable roof? Another interesting rule by NFL execs. It's raining close the damn roof.

The other day I was driving with my window down and it started raining. But since I started driving with the window down I couldn't put it up. :huh:

The rain stopped faster than they could have possibly closed it. Also, I'm sure your window is the exact same size and weight of the dome roof. I'm sure it also has 100k people sitting under it.

The rain stopped faster than they could have possibly closed it. Also, I'm sure your window is the exact same size and weight of the dome roof. I'm sure it also has 100k people sitting under it.

My car is pretty big.