Sign in to follow this  
joeyemma

guy NEEDS Moreno...what do you think of this offer?

10 team redraft...NO PPR...4 for passing td's 6 for all other td's 1 for 10 rush/rec 1 for 20 passing we start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr/te 1 flex k d

Roster:

Ryan / Eli

AP/ McCoy/ Bryce Brown/ Alf

Welker/ Calvin/ Hartline/ Britt/ Decker/ Amendola

Gostkowski

Pats

I picked up Moreno last week....didn't start him and don't need him. The Hillman owner does need him.

He just showed me Carson Palmer and Cruz for Eli and Moreno and Hartline.

I should accept that right?????

Thanks

If you don't need him, you probably should.. Or keep him for depth because it doesn't seem like you need WR help either.

Follow me on twitter @NGennaroL and my website @leagueplus! Go to http://blog.leagueplus.net/ for up to date fantasy football info!

10 team redraft...NO PPR...4 for passing td's 6 for all other td's 1 for 10 rush/rec 1 for 20 passing we start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr/te 1 flex k d

Roster:

Ryan / Eli

AP/ McCoy/ Bryce Brown/ Alf

Welker/ Calvin/ Hartline/ Britt/ Decker/ Amendola

Gostkowski

Pats

I picked up Moreno last week....didn't start him and don't need him. The Hillman owner does need him.

He just showed me Carson Palmer and Cruz for Eli and Moreno and Hartline.

I should accept that right?????

Thanks

I assume you will be making the playoffs? If this is the case, I would NOT do the trade. You don't need to worry about playing match-ups with Calvin and Welker; they'll score points irregardlessly (I intentionally misused this word for humor). That means you don't need Cruz at all since you only play 2 WR's. Without looking at their remaining opponents, I would stick with Ryan and Eli and play match-ups with those two. But it depends on a lot of things. What weeks are your playoffs? Will it help the other guy make the playoffs and become a scary threat? In other words, does the trade help his roster a lot more than it helps yours? In all honesty, your roster seems fine.