Sign in to follow this  
utvol5

KEEPER LEAGUE- 1 ROOKIE

is Darryl Richardson worth keeping for next year? We can keep 1 Rookie for next year....will Richardson be the #1 RB next year in St. Louis.

I will have to drop Fred Jackson or Reece if I decide to keep him.

THOUGHTS???

He is a gamble since they will still have the higher draft choice RB, Pead, there also and they can only have success If Steven Jackson's leaves, injuries are hard to predict.

On dropping Fred/Reece though...Reece is back to a risky status now that Goodson/McFadden are back. Jeremy Stewart (Rookie RB - Stanford) was at RB in the CLE game while Reece was back doing his WR/FB combo, he will get a couple targets, but I can't see his yardage he had the last month remaining the same. I'd say Reece is worth dropping for a valuable rookie keeper depending on your situation in your league, playoffs or done. I don't know if D Rich is worth adding for him when talking about keepers, I think the guy has huge upside and plays similar to Chris Johnson (who Fisher coached). It depends on how your league keeps players and on your current standing in the league really.

Are you specifically looking to keep a rookie rb? If so here's my take.

Maybe look at Lamar Miller with the possibility that reggie bush maybe be leaving MIA after this year. You could throw David Wilson in there also since Bradshaw is always hurt. The only solid rookie RB keepers at this point are Doug Martin, T Rich, Alfred Morris.

My Rank of the rookie rbs for dynasty:

1. Doug Martin

2. Trent Richardson

3. Alfred Morris

4. Vick Ballard

5. Bryce Brown

6. Lamar Miller

7. David Wilson

8. Daryl Richardson

9. Robert Turbin

10. Ronnie Hillman

11. Isaiah Pead

12. Bernard Pierce

13. LaMichael James

He is a gamble since they will still have the higher draft choice RB, Pead, there also and they can only have success If Steven Jackson's leaves, injuries are hard to predict.

On dropping Fred/Reece though...Reece is back to a risky status now that Goodson/McFadden are back. Jeremy Stewart (Rookie RB - Stanford) was at RB in the CLE game while Reece was back doing his WR/FB combo, he will get a couple targets, but I can't see his yardage he had the last month remaining the same. I'd say Reece is worth dropping for a valuable rookie keeper depending on your situation in your league, playoffs or done. I don't know if D Rich is worth adding for him when talking about keepers, I think the guy has huge upside and plays similar to Chris Johnson (who Fisher coached). It depends on how your league keeps players and on your current standing in the league really.

Are you specifically looking to keep a rookie rb? If so here's my take.

Maybe look at Lamar Miller with the possibility that reggie bush maybe be leaving MIA after this year. You could throw David Wilson in there also since Bradshaw is always hurt. The only solid rookie RB keepers at this point are Doug Martin, T Rich, Alfred Morris.

My Rank of the rookie rbs for dynasty:

1. Doug Martin

2. Trent Richardson

3. Alfred Morris

4. Vick Ballard

5. Bryce Brown

6. Lamar Miller

7. David Wilson

8. Daryl Richardson

9. Robert Turbin

10. Ronnie Hillman

11. Isaiah Pead

12. Bernard Pierce

13. LaMichael James

Of those three, I'd keep Richardson.

FJAX is old and Reece is a 3rd stringer.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414160