Sign in to follow this  
Pharo47

Need Help! Facing #1 team so I need some good advice!

Brady, Charles, Colston, and Gonzo are locks so I won't get into that. Can't believe Brady has to play the 49ers in the playoffs. Ouch

0.5 PPR - Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, AND 1 Flex (RB or WR)

Wrs:

Decker @ BAL (RG3 lit them up but Decker has been inconsistent)

Cecil Shorts @ MIA (may come back from concussion. Good matchup)

Alexander vs. CAR (He exploded against the Steelers. My teammate has Rivers so not sure what to do)

RBs

CJ2K vs Jets (Jets have been bad against the run but the loss of TEN's RT clearly showed against the Colts)

Alfred Morris @ Cleveland (I would have put him as a lock but the loss of RG3 concerns me. Option play not effective anymore)

Bryce Brown vs. Cincy (almost made me lose last week. Cincy is surprisingly the 8th most favorable defense to RBs according to Yahoo but can I trust him on shitty Thursday game?)

Choose a defense

Jets @ TEN (not sure if I want to start a defense against a potential starting RB for my team)

PIT @ DAL ( Romo makes mistakes and Dez may be out. However the loss of Ike Taylor really showed against the Chargers)

MIA vs. JAGs ( I am using them in another league. MIA showed some heart against the 49ers)

DET @ ARI (They are not a good defense but damn ARI loves to give up points.)

DEFINITELY go Alexander. That dude is developing into something special I think.

I'd go with CJ at RB and FLEX I'd go Decker.

For Defense, I'd probably go Detroit. Arizona is AWFUL and I could see Detroit stepping up this week

Eric

RB Morris (RG3 is practicing and will play)

RB Chris Johnson, Bryce Brown was horrible last week

WR Alexander (HOT HAND)

D I would take a chance and go with DET @ ARI (that rookie is back startin at Qb for Cardinals)

TB allows only 72 yds per game, so I wouldn't write off Brown because they stopped him. He can take it to the house at anytime. I would worry about Morris with an absent or hobbled RGIII, and he doesn't score a lot. Alexander has performed like a tier 1 WR for weeks and would be an easy choice for me. I'd use CJ2K as my flex. He's been erratic, but you know he'll get the carries and is another home run threat. DET is everyone's pick this week because of what SEA did to AZ last week. AZ is at home this week and I wouldn't expect another 40-point bonanza, but you almost have to go with the Lions vs such an anemic offense. In playoff games, unless I'm a heavy favorite, I tend to roll with the big play guys. They can earn you decent points by getting into the open field just once or twice.