Sign in to follow this  
jefe6661

Lions D or Bears D?!?

Everyone is all over the Lions D this week and understandably so after watching the Cardinals get worked by the Seattle D. The Bears were awesome earlier this year and then once Urlacher went down, they fell apart. The Bears are angry for this game against the Pack in Chicago; Marshall even said it's personal so I'm torn whether it'll be the Bears D of early this season or the Lions D against a terrible Cardinals offense.

Thanks in advance!

Everyone is all over the Lions D this week and understandably so after watching the Cardinals get worked by the Seattle D. The Bears were awesome earlier this year and then once Urlacher went down, they fell apart. The Bears are angry for this game against the Pack in Chicago; Marshall even said it's personal so I'm torn whether it'll be the Bears D of early this season or the Lions D against a terrible Cardinals offense.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the response to my dilemma with the WR/RB...it seems we were on the same page with both the groups. Just kind justify playing a unknown like Wilson, and hopefully Brown can match his projection in which case I should be fine.

I have the San Francisco defense and obviously had to find another option since they are taking on the vaunted Patriots who just destroyed a damn good Houston squad. The team I picked up was Detroit, I don't see Detroit doing what Seattle did but the fact of the matter remains the same...the QB play in Arizona is atrocious! Yes Chicago was hot early but like you said they have struggled a bit as of late and now Green Bay comes into town...Chicago's defense is too much of a risk because the likelihood of Green Bay scoring a bunch of points is much greater than Arizona in my opinion.

I own Chicago in my main league and I'm benching them in favor of the Dolphins if that tells you anything.

I want to believe that the Bears will come out with their best effort, but it is too hard for me to ignore what they've done the last month. Other than working over the Vikings at home in Week 12, they've done next to nothing against the Texans, Seahawks, 49ers, and Vikings again. Now the first three are pretty good teams and the Vikes have AD, but the Packers are darn good too. The Bears had a good game against them in Week 2, but it's my bet that they won't again. It's risky to bench your "stud" D, but they sure haven't played like they were one in the last bit.

MEANWHILE, any team playing Arizona is a stud D these days. They can't protect their QB, and they've got a nice revolving door at that position just handing out points like candy. I'm looking forward to the fact that Chicago is playing them next week, and you will be too!

I'd go Lions.

Thanks for your help with mine!