Sign in to follow this  
Haterz316

Crabtree , Garcon or Bush?

Im in the semi's in my PPR League.... I always tend to go with WR out over RB in PPR leagues... And I am leaning towards Crabtreee over Garcon... However, Bush had 6 receptions last week... And they said they finally will be leaving him in 3rd down situations, and utilize him in the receiving game...

Any thoughts???

Thanks for the help... I really like the Bush vs. Jags Matchup, and the idea that the offense will feature him in the passing attack... Especially being that my league is PPR....

But with Mannigham out again, Crabtree will get all the targets... And I see this game being a shoot-out...

Will have to be a game time decision!

Sh$T... 3 responses, and all 3 different picks! I was hoping I was missing something , and the forum would lean one way... But doesnt look like it...

I think im with you, Im leaning to go with Bush... But every time I am count on Bush, he doesnt come through... A few weeks ago when they played Bills, the worst rushing Def in the league, he was a killer for me... He BOMBED big time that game....

For now, I have Crabtree penciled in... But I think I will swap him out for Bush tomm morning....

In a ppr league and going against the Jags i'm going Bush all day.

Crabtree is and has been inconsistent his whole career.

It's looking like RG3 won't be playing if he does i would think about it but still would go with Bush.