Sign in to follow this  
eddiemac1

please help

I have 3 good defenses to play this week but the guy i'm playing has a great team so i really need all the points i can get so please give these choices some thought before answering.

Detroit vs Arizona-Now i know just about everybody is picking Det. to have the best week but they really haven't done that much defensively this year so far.

Seattle vs Buffalo-They're not as good on the road as they are at home.

Green Bay vs Chicago-I Think the Pack could really have a great day against Chicago but C.Mathews is playing his first game back in 4 weeks and will be limited and C.Woodsen is still out.

So please give it some thought and tell me what you think.

One more question with my WR3 position on who to play out of....

P.Garcon vs Clev

J.Gordon vs Wash

Thanks guys

Ok you're starting GB but if you had all 3 defenses that i have would you still start GB??

Yes, GB I would play with your choices. Sorry about the confusion. Detroit is plain and simple not a good defense and Arizona should perform better after getting embarrassed. And you said it yourself, Seattle is iffy on the road.

Yes it is a PPR league and i think i'm just gonna go with Gordon and about the defenses,i think they're all great plays for this week but i need the one that can really put it on the team they're playing??