Sign in to follow this  
~Shifty~

Impact on other Redskins players with RG3 out?

Do you think this helps A. Morris or hurts him? Certainly helps on goaline touches but they need to get there first. I have a lot of other options and I am wondering if I need to re-consider my options but Morris has been hot.

Do you think this helps A. Morris or hurts him? Certainly helps on goaline touches but they need to get there first. I have a lot of other options and I am wondering if I need to re-consider my options but Morris has been hot.

I took Morris out of the starting lineup. I hated to do it because like you said he has been hot but I am so afraid that Cleveland is going to sell out against the run and put every defender in the box today. I put in David Wilson instead hope it isn't regrettable.

I hear you, I finally decided to play Wilson over DMC but now I am starting to consider playing DMC over Morris but really do not want to do this.

Any Redskins Homers out there have any insight how you feel this change will affect Morris?

Not just RG3 being out, but Morris is sick too. However I don't have too many options left so I'm leaving him in. I'm just hoping he will get more carries than usual since he won't have to share the carries with RG3.