1 point/10 yards

6 points/TD

-2 points/fumble

Already starting Forte/Moreno and Cobb.

Please pick 2 out of the following 3 (one will be WR2 and one will be flex):

Trent Richardson @ DEN

Eric Decker vs. CLE

Reggie Wayne @ KC

Richardson: Denver D really scares me as they have shut down most opposing RB's this year. But he has been hitting the endzone quite a lot lately. There's no way he gets good yardage, but I could pray for a TD or two.

Decker: Has been on fire lately with 8 catches in each of his last 2 games. But at any moment, Peyton could ignore him as he had for the 4 games prior to the last 2. If Haden shadows Thomas, Decker could be in line for more targets.

Wayne: Has not reached double-digit FF points in 2 out of the past 3 weeks. Only has 4 TD's on the year. Overall, he has been very good this year for PPR, just not lately. They play an awful KC team this week, but it's in KC.

Leave a link for yours, thanks!

This is a little late, but I would go with Richardson and Decker as well.

As you mentioned Decker has been on fire and Haden will likely be shadowing Thomas. Richardson is more of a gut call. The KC game could be out hand quickly, limiting Wayne's upside, and Wayne will be the focus of the KC secondary. The CLE game could also be out of hand quickly, but Richardson can catch passes and is their only real option in the run game. He may not get many yards, but he will probably get a few catches and a TD.

Thanks for mine!

34 Reggie Wayne

49 Eric Decker

68 Trent Richardson

Easy call for me I have Wayne @ #34 and Decker @ #49.

Go Wayne and Decker

I would go with Decker and Wayne. I hate relying on TDs for a player to have a good game, and I don't think Richardson has a good game if he doesn't score. Decker is a solid PPR play and Joe Haden will probably be blanketing D. Thomas. I think Luck starts looking for Wayne a lot again.

Mine Please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415446