Sign in to follow this  
killface

$125 PPR with Weekly Contests - 4 Teams Needed

Hey,

I'm running a second year $125 PPR league on Yahoo and using LeagueSafe. In addition to prizes for the top three, there are also weekly prizes. This is a fairly unique feature and helps people stay interested in their teams throughout the season even if their team is out of contention for the playoffs.

Last year's league consisted of 10 teams. I recruited those other teams last year just like this – posting messages on various message boards. Eight out of ten of these teams have returned this year. In addition to filling in for the two guys who did not come back, we are expanding to 12 teams. This means that I am looking for a total of 4 more players.

Eight teams returning is a pretty strong sign that people were happy with how this league is run. Part of that is that I am strict on a few subjects:

• The league rules and draft time have been set for this year and will not be changed. The live draft will be held on August 29th 10PM EST. If you can’t make that time, please don’t join thinking that you can change the draft time.

• In addition to the draft, there is a strict payment deadline. The payment deadline is August 22nd 11:59 PM EST. If you do not make payment prior to that time, you will be booted from the league and replacement who can pay immediately will be called up.

For a complete set of rules and an invitation, please reply to the thread.

Thanks,
Randy