Sign in to follow this  
FantasyBowl33

Bengal homers ? Paul Brown stadium tailgate ?

Couple friends and I are going to be traveling there for the Pats game in early October. Any suggestions on where to go? Are there bars around stadium if we don't want grill? Most likely driving there in the A.m. Pending the activities either driving back to Columbus, OH or getting a hotel in/around cincy.

We are Pat fans so hoping for friendly atmosphere. I know some away cities can treat outsiders poorly.

Any non Bengal fans ever go to Cincy game? How was your experience?

Really? No one!

If the bengals win the SB this this place better not be filled with bandwagon Cincy fans!

Don't worry, we won't....and they won't neither.

Win-Win.

:thumbsup:

Best place to go is a place called the Banks in between the Reds and Bengals stadium. It's about a quarter mile from the stadium and has about 5 bars you could go to. The best bar down there is probably the Holy Grail right across from the Reds stadium and the Christian Morelein brewhouse if you enjoy craft beer. Closest bar is the Yardhouse which also has a wide selction of beer. There's some other bars downtwon but they aren't as close and probably aren't worth going to.

Really? No one!

If the bengals win the SB this this place better not be filled with bandwagon Cincy fans!

I'm a Cincy fan but I've never been there. Hoping to hit up the Week 16 game vs Vikings so I'm equally curious to places to eat & stay. I wish shovelheadt would chime in since he's one of the most knowledgeable Bengals fans on the board.